Wanting to upgrade your laptop? You might be going to school, studying graphic designing, and need a new laptop. Or perhaps your trusty old one is going downhill and you need a new laptop to make your graphic designs soar. Either way, if you’re in the market for a new one, here are the best laptops for graphic design so you can pick the right choice. The best part is that laptops and notebooks today are quite affordable. You don’t have to spend lots of money to get quality.
When picking a laptop for your daily design work, there are many things to ponder. One is portability versus power. You need one that’s light and then enough to put in your backpack or tote. Yet, it should be powerful enough to run your creative tools.
And you need to determine whether Windows or macOS is right for you. MacOS used to be it for creative professionals, but nowadays, it really doesn’t make a difference what platform you use.
Whatever your likings, these machines will give you all the performance and power you need to hit the ground running with your greatest, latest project. Read on for some of the top graphic design laptops.
Microsoft Surface Book 2
- The Best: The Surface might be the supreme laptop for graphic designing
HP ZBook Studio G4 DreamColor
- Portability meets power. An amazing laptop for graphic designing
MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
- The latest in the MacBook Pro series doesn’t let you down
Dell XPS 15
- A spectacular laptop with a high-quality display
- One of the top laptop for graphic design students
- Microsoft’s touchscreen steal is light, powerful, and sleek
Lenovo FLEX 5
- When managing a heavy workload, the CPU can get a core clock speed of 3.1 GHz due to the technology of the Intel Turbo Boost.